The objectives of the Sedona School of Massage are:
- to provide an environment that is conducive to learning and personal growth;
- to provide students with the education and training necessary to become competent, sensitive and ethical massage therapists;
- to provide students with a thorough, working knowledge of the anatomy and physiology of the human body and the theory, techniques and practice of therapeutic massage modalities;
- to provide an environment that helps cultivate greater self awareness in students and the skills necessary for working in the therapeutic relationship.
- Licensed by the Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education
- Arizona State Board of Massage Therapy
- National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork
- Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals
- AMTA Council of Schools
- State of Arizona Department of Veteran’s Services
The Sedona School of Massage is Licensed by the Arizona State Board of Private Postsecondary Education. Upon completion of the program, students are prepared and eligible to sit for the National Certification Exam and the MBLEX.